Well I guess posting a recipe yesterday got me all into it… cause here is another one!
Easy Vegetarian (Or With Chicken) Crockpot Stir Fry
This recipe worked really well for me to make half the crockpot with chicken for my husband and the other half without for me.
• 2 bags of frozen “Harvest” Stir Fry veggies (ie baby corn, snap peas, carrots, onions, water chestnuts, broccoli, etc)
• Teriyaki Sauce or Marinade (soy sauce would probably work also)
• (optional) 1-2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into one-inch cubes
• 1 Tablespoon of vegetable or olive oil
1) Pour oil into crockpot and, holding onto the handles, tilt the crockpot back and forth until the oil has spread all over the bottom.
2) If making the stir fry with chicken, arrange the cubed chicken along the bottom of the crockpot. If making half-chicken, arrange the chicken only on one half.
3) Pour a bag of frozen vegetables on the non-chicken side, and then pour the other bag on top of the chicken.
4) Sprinkle teriyaki sauce to taste all over the top of the veggies.
5) Turn on the crockpot to High for 4 hours (this is what I did) or on Low for 8 hours (in theory).
6) After cooking is complete, allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and then serve over rice if desired (or just like it is without rice if you are not eating grains… this is how I had it tonight and it was still very yummy!)
Sorry… no photo… I was too hungry to wait!
Please join me on my journey! Subscribe or contact me here!